12/05/2011

Severe herpes outbreak or something more?


Severe herpes outbreak or something more?

I would get it looked at, But, FYI, none of the remedies you used will stop a herpes infection; only an anti viral will. Those usually have to be started very early on too, but since you are in a real bad way, I would get it professionally evaluated.Sorry about it.
And your symptoms seems terrible.You have done many things to stop the pain.But it make no different.So maybe you should ask your doctor for help.Home remedy somtiimes is not correct to deal with your herpes.
And what I wanna tell you is you arenot alone,there are so many people have got this damn herpes.Maybe you can find them at herpesmingle, com ,which an old std dating site and have tens of thousands std people there
good luck to u!I know you say your mom is a nurse but you may want to see a doctor and have them test this for herpes. Just having a visual diagnosis isn't very accurate. Home remedies don't always work on sever break outs and you could be spreading by how you apply the remedies. With out being tested you don't know for sure if it's actually herpes or some thing else, which could be why your remedies are not working.
The best way to treat a sever break out iof herpes s with antiviral medication, warm epsom salts baths, ice packs, and aspirin. Also try to keep the break out clean and dry in order to help speed up the healing process.




Orignal From: Severe herpes outbreak or something more?

1 comment:

  1. [ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Ehimare did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Ehimare on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Ehimare for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( Drehimare3@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ehimare assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So
    - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr ehimare via email. { Drehimare3@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087
    - [ ] DR Ehimare CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    - [ ] HIV/AIDS
    - [ ] HERPES
    - [ ] CANCER
    - [ ] ALS
    - [ ] cancer
    - [ ] Diabetes

    ReplyDelete