12/06/2011

Okay I'm 14 years old. And I think I meay have an std? I have bumps on my vagina like herpes.?

herpes toy
by Ezu

Okay I'm 14 years old. And I think I meay have an std? I have bumps on my vagina like herpes.?

This is not something to fool around with as much as it may embarrass you, you need to see a doctor. Sounds like Herpes but you can have more than one thing going on at the same time and some ST D's can ruin your chances of ever having children( PID) and some of the more serious STD's can even result in mental illness. You don't need to waste any more time. Find out what is going on and get the problem dealt with. Go to the doctor. You dont have to tell your mum. You get peace of mind for knowing if anything is wrong, and treatment IF anything is wrong.Ya go and see a doctor, they would have seen that sort of thing before so its nothing to be embarassed about and hes not allowed to tell your mum either. u can never take your health too seriously tho




Orignal From: Okay I'm 14 years old. And I think I meay have an std? I have bumps on my vagina like herpes.?

No comments:

Post a Comment