12/06/2011

Chach's 10 Second Shakedown Pass

Chach's 10 Second Shakedown Pass








2jz Powered AE86 w/ stock Aristo motor and some ebay bolt ons. Tuned to 540whp - R154 transmission destroyer. 10.8@132- first time out on drag radials. Needs more cowbell.




Can Clotrimazole and Betamethasone Dipropioate cream treat herpes?

Clotrimazole is an anti-fungal, the other is an anti-inflammatory for itching. NEITHER are used for herpes.

Your boyfriend should see the doctor within 24-48 hours of his next outbreak and ask for a viral culture of the sores. Since he is already positive for HSV-1 (oral herpes), the IgG type-specific herpes blood test won't be of much help in telling you whether that's the same virus on the genitals. The viral culture can.

Good luck!Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://canmdh51.notlong.com/AACXJCXHe should get tested for herpes. Only an antiviral med will help with herpes blisters which it want those sound like. Acyclovir is Rx med used to treat herpes outbreaks only. There is NO cure for herpes. You can only control the outbreak of blisters. There are many different strands of herpes: herpes zoster causes chicken pox and shingles. herpes simplex virus 1 causes the mouth sores, herpes simplex virus 2 causes genital blisters. The more you touch/scratch/pick at the blisters, the more they spread and get infected. Once the virus is in the body, it remains forever. All herpes viral infections are highly contagious. He needs treatment asap.



Orignal From: Chach's 10 Second Shakedown Pass

1 comment:

  1. [ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Ehimare did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Ehimare on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Ehimare for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( Drehimare3@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ehimare assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So
    - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr ehimare via email. { Drehimare3@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087
    - [ ] DR Ehimare CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    - [ ] HIV/AIDS
    - [ ] HERPES
    - [ ] CANCER
    - [ ] ALS
    - [ ] cancer
    - [ ] Diabetes

    ReplyDelete