12/04/2011

I HATE Shingles (Herpes Zoster)

I HATE Shingles (Herpes Zoster)








Shingles... I have had shingles twice in my life. The first time I had shingles I didn't know what they were until my husband told me that I had shingles. The second time I had shingles I knew right away what it was. I used the vygone and it relieved the pain within minutes of the first applications. I recommend this to all my everyone who is going through this horrible experience. you can find it at www.vygone.com



Herpes Zoster
herpes zoster

Image by rosmary


How do I keep Herpes Zoster in my eyes from spreading?

don't rub it and don't touch.Hey do not rub it at all,
Are you interested in something natural that may help you?
email shirleybristal@yahoo.com
God blessGoodness, if the shingles are in your eye get to your doctor. This needs to be treated, or it could compromise vision. And please don't try herbal stuff for this, vision is too important to mess with.

Please don't read any more answers until you at least call your doctor.



Orignal From: I HATE Shingles (Herpes Zoster)

No comments:

Post a Comment