9/01/2011

Herpes....?


Herpes....?

Whatever the answer I feel it is a requirement that you visit the clinic immediately and find out.1. most people(90%) with herpes (type II) do not know that they have it
2. HSV typing tests are not usually done when you ask for STI/STD testing - including HIVWhen you request a complete STD screening, HSV tests are rarely included. You have to specifically ask for the blood test. Yes, you can have Herpes without having ever had any symptoms.

You need to get tested, and your friend should also notify her husband and have him get tested as well.




Orignal From: Herpes....?

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with hypertension {HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE} when I was 16. I started taking nifedipine as a maintenance medication when I was 18. Still, even with the medicine, I have symptoms of hypertension, so I tried to lower my sodium in a slow process and exercise every day. I had search the whole herbs in town without no hope. I passed an order for herbal treatment from Dr..Ekpen I was eager to used the medicine. I followed the instructions, I have been used it for about four week, I have not seen any symptoms of high blood hypertension for over a year now. My blood pressure is normal. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to DR Ekpen and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to DR Ekpen and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR Ekpen now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR Ekpen have herbs that cures HIV, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis,HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. He is also a spell caster, he can cast a spell to bring back your EX lover. Contact Dr Ekpen through his WHATSAPP +2348169824538 OR EMAIL Dr.ekpen001@gmail.com Share the good news to others once you are cured. Thank you

    ReplyDelete