9/22/2011

Herpes: Cause and Control Reviews

Herpes: Cause and Control


herpes books - click on the image below for more information.









Herpes: Cause and Control





Click on the button for more herpes books information and reviews.





Can A Cold Sore Develop Into Genital Herpes? - Cold Sores And How To Treat Them Right Way

Article by Sarin Carlson F


Let's say you touch a coldsore then your privates, would that develop into genital herpes? I thought that coldsores were caused by a different strain of herpes than genital herpes. So is it true or not? Can A ColdSore Develop Into Genital Herpes ? How can you treat it?

If you also this doubt, then here is a short clarification for you. It is not a different strain! Herpes type 1 cause most oral cold sores , maybe 95% of people with oral coldsores are infected with this virus. Genital herpes on the other hand can be caused by either herpes type 1 or herpes type 2, the odds these days are about 50/50 on which type it would be. Up to 75% of new genital herpes cases among young women are now caused by hsv-1 usually thought of as the oral herpes virus.

It used to be that most genital herpes was caused by type 2, but fewer children catch oral herpes type 1 now (which gives them certain immunity against catching it genitally) and the increase in the practice of oral sex has led to a huge increase in the number of people having type 1(oral) herpes genitally. I have type 1 (hsv-1) genitally, from my boyfriend giving me oral sex.

Transferring herpes from one location on your body to another is actually not that common, though it is possible. The thing is, the fact that you have the virus in one location means you have developed antibodies to protect you against a further attack from the same type of the virus. So it is uncommon if you have oral herpes and touch your genitals after your mouth to get genital herpes, but it can happen so I would say caution is a good thing. It is most likely to happen if you have caught oral herpes recently. Herpes only survives outside the body for a few seconds. One thing that does happen is transferring your oral herpes to your eye by touching your cold sore then rubbing your eyes. There it is called ocular herpes and can be serious, so be wary of doing that too.

Cold sores - also called fever blisters - are quite different from canker sores, a condition people sometimes associate them with. Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus, and they're contagious. You get cold sores from another person who has an active lesion. Shared eating utensils, razors and towels may spread this infection or kissing.

Do you want to discover the best and most effective cold sore remedies? If yes, then I suggest you get a copy of the Cold Sore Free Forever e-book.

Click on this link ==> Cold Sore Free Forever Review, to read more about this natural treatment manual, and discover how its been helping thousands of coldsore sufferers allover the world.




Orignal From: Herpes: Cause and Control Reviews

1 comment:

  1. I will ever remain grateful to Dr.Odey Abang. I'm Stephanie from Canada. I was diagnosed HSV 2 on 2/11/2016 this was my worst experience of my life time. I was not interested in the English prescription since it has no cure. I had read series of books and watch people gets cure naturally with Herbs. I ran into a research and was interested to give it a try, then, I read about the miraculous works of Dr. Odey Abang, the great and powerful herbalist who had cured patients from Herpes and much other diseases.
    I contacted him directly to his mail
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    He replied back and requested for a trial,which he prepared and sent it to me.
    Before I could finished it, I was assured something might change my status.
    When I checked, my doctor congratulated me negative and willing to work with the herbalist for natural remedies.
    If you have any health issues ,contact dr Odey abang now @
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete