2/16/2012

what is the percent of people that have herpes simplex 1 and 2?


what is the percent of people that have herpes simplex 1 and 2?

Tough question to answer because there has been no true census on the percentage of people who have both at the same time. Some medical professionals say 50% of the population has HSV type 1 orally and 25% have Type 2 genital. Both however can occur in either location, so the numbers can be skewed on determining who has both. There has been some research showing that if you acquire one or the other that you body has some defense against the other which can make it just a little harder to acquire either one.Approximately 50-80 percent of the population has HSV1, most of the time it's known as cold sores on the mouth but this type can also affect the genitals. Most people get cold sores during child hood when a relative or friend with cold sores gives or receives an innocent kiss.
In North America, about 40 percent of people over 12 have HSV2. This type is typically passed through sexual activity, IE by having oral sex or sexual intercourse.
It's more common then you think.




Orignal From: what is the percent of people that have herpes simplex 1 and 2?

2 comments:

  1. This is real take it serious,my name is Frank Silver who will believe that herbs can cure seven years herpes virus in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer, herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes virus in my body, he prepare the herbal medicine for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of 2 weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to another hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also herpes positive to Dr Ekpiku, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr Ekpiku, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. call and whatsapp him +2348073673757

    DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. Diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Celina Gomez from Canada, i have been cured from genital herpes with herbalist Sakura herbal Remedy.
    i have been infected with genital herpes for 1 years now , i have done so many medical treatments from different hospitals still
    not cured. On a very good day , I decided to do research on my computer on how to get rid of genital herpes,i found a post of Sarah Wilson on how she was  cured from herpes with herbalist Dr sakura  herbal remedy.
    The Herbalist email/contact number  was there as well dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com/ +2348160802189. I contacted him because of my illness .He needed few of my information which i did, and also sent me his medicine through FedEx courier service.
    which i received  after 3 working  days of shipment,i drink the  herbal medicine the same way Herbalist Dr Sakura instructed me too.but now my genital herpes is gone totally without any side effect or harm, may God Almighty continuing to bless him abundantly .
    you can contact him on mail/whats app dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348110114739 or follow him on Instagram @Herbalist_sakura .you can also mail me for more information celinagomez784@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete