1/24/2012

Signals & Testing: How to test for causes

Signals & Testing: How to test for causes








§ The CureDrive -- www.CureDrive.org -- is a NONPROFIT where we DEMONSTRATE and teach CURE of medically incurable diseases on camera. § Speak to a volunteer? -- 813 672-3419 -- Bayard Henry Barnes on Facebook -- More volunteers who've cured various diseases connect on my Facebook page -- ENTER our network there. § Wemake these movies with the intention to inspire you to GO BEYOND symptomatic cure, and take out -- remove -- the disease, plus its cofactors, ancillary causes, contributing factors, predisposing factors and the like, for diseases such as -- breast cancer, herpes simplex, rosacea, HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (genital herpes), acid reflux, acne, allergies, amenorrhea, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, autoimmune disease, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), Epstein-Barr, cold sores, oral herpes, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), eczema, hives, cytomegalovirus (CMV), fibromyalgia and associated arthritis, flu - there are more than 20 Cure Shows where people cured flu in just a few minutes - Graves' disease, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, HIV, leukemia, lupus, Lyme disease, melanoma, migraine, multiple sclerosis (MS), obesity, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), osteoarthritis, pain, past-life trauma, periodontal disease, osteoporosis, pet healing, phobia, post-traumatic stress disorder, shingles, depression, and sciatica. § And ADDICTIONS such as -- SMOKING, crack cocaine and crystal meth addictions, alcoholism and associated violence and ...


Herpes immunics CureMovie








§ Speak to a volunteer? -- 813 672-3419 -- Bayard Henry Barnes on Facebook -- More volunteers who've cured both kinds of herpes -- 1 and HSV-2 -- connect on my Facebook page -- ENTER our network there. § The CureDrive -- www.CureDrive.org -- is a NONPROFIT where we DEMONSTRATE and teach CURE of medically incurable diseases on camera. § Wemake these movies with the intention to inspire you to GO BEYOND symptomatic cure, and take out -- remove -- the disease, plus its cofactors, ancillary causes, contributing factors, predisposing factors and the like, for diseases such as -- breast cancer, herpes simplex, rosacea, HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (genital herpes), acid reflux, acne, allergies, amenorrhea, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, autoimmune disease, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), Epstein-Barr, cold sores, oral herpes, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), eczema, hives, cytomegalovirus (CMV), fibromyalgia and associated arthritis, flu - there are more than 20 Cure Shows where people cured flu in just a few minutes - Graves' disease, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, HIV, leukemia, lupus, Lyme disease, melanoma, migraine, multiple sclerosis (MS), obesity, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), osteoarthritis, pain, past-life trauma, periodontal disease, osteoporosis, pet healing, phobia, post-traumatic stress disorder, shingles, depression, and sciatica. § And ADDICTIONS such as -- SMOKING, crack cocaine and crystal meth addictions, alcoholism and ...
Video Rating: 3 / 5





Orignal From: Signals & Testing: How to test for causes

2 comments:

  1. It took almost one year for my first real outbreak but it was the hardest thing in the world to get along with. I felt so unwanted and dirty. I tried many formulas, suggestions, methods to get rid of it permanently. Booked appointment with many doctors, professionals, even religiously until I started getting away spiritually and still it won't go. The worst is my outbreaks occurs within short period and take as long as even weeks to go away. I was at last placed on antiviral treatment which is a good treatment but for how long? I prayed every four times a day for God to cure me miraculously or direct me to cure because I know there is. During outbreaks I thought it's the end of the world but it's not, with time I will become normal again. I started trying fruits and herbs, take herbal produced, and with time became very interested in herbs. I read blogs, websites, and comments on herbs and built a stronger hope. I saw comments and decided to try Dr Utu African Traditional Herbal meds. I know of one mr Brown who was HIV and now brags he was cured of HIV with Dr Utu traditional meds but never give it a thought because I believed HIV already has a cure and never think it through or make a research. And for herpes my doctor told me that there is no known cure. When I saw testimonies of his Herpes cure on sites. I copied his contact drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. I showed it to brown who confirmed it was Dr Utu contact. I contacted him immediately and he also prepared and sent me herbal herpes meds through DHL. Right after getting this traditional meds I followed the prescription cautiously and withing days I started noticing rapid change and I know within me it's the cure. I used it for up to two weeks and when my test result was out not only did this herbal meds cure me but boost my immune and I feel real and free. Dr Utu African Traditional meds have successfully cured Herpes, Warts, HIV, Cancers, Kidney Stone, Asthma, most importantly this traditional meds boost immune and have no after effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always, anywhere and anytime,I feel very comfortable now all to the work of Dr Odey Abang,the Herbalist who prepare for me the remedies to my health challenges.
    I could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring Herpes with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.
    Newborn infection. ...
    Bladder problems. ...
    Meningitis. ...
    Rectal inflammation (proctitis).
    I was so scared when he says that because I found a lover who ran into it and had a shock on me after the checkup and develop stroke.
    This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies Herpes and most viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free after I received his medicine from the DHL and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect of me, I called him and thankful for what he did,and ask if he could cure my stroke boyfriend,he said yes and did the same preparation to my boyfriend for his stroke and Recoverd from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.
    Sickness has no right to dwell on us,you can reach him at his email address
    For your immediate response to health

    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete