1/09/2012

if i have yeast infection and they did blood test for genital herpes can the yeast make test inaccurate?


if i have yeast infection and they did blood test for genital herpes can the yeast make test inaccurate?

no it cannot. the hvs (herpes virus) lives in your blood. yeast infections are not in the blood. that is probably why he did blood tests, because he had a good suspicion that it was herpes. hvs 1 is the herpes of the mouth and hvs 2 is genital herpes. this just means that you've had them both at one point or another. unfortunately the virus stays with you even if you have no outbreaks. so, you still are contagious and will have outbreaks with stress, strain, etc.Let me clarify some things that the previous respondent has said.

First, herpes doesn't live in your blood. It lives in your nerves. But it certainly isn't spread by fluids, and a yeast infection won't affect the results.

HSV1 is the virus that most commonly causes oral herpes, but it can cause genital herpes, too.

HSV2 is the virus that most commonly causes genital herpes, but it can cause oral herpes, too.

"Oral herpes" means having either HSV1 or HSV2 on your mouth.

"Genital herpes" means having either HSV1 or HSV2 on your genitals.

Theorhetically, you could have both HSV1 and HSV2 orally. But testing positive for both, most people assume that they have HSV1 orally, and HSV2 genitally. And its a pretty good assumption. I would guess that you do indeed have both oral and genital herpes.

Note that genital herpes can be spread when no symptoms are present, and that condoms do not do a good job of protecting your partners against genital herpes. Because of this, most ethical people choose to tell their sexual partners that they have genital herpes before they become intimate with them. This is the truly miserable part of having genital herpes - needing to tell your future partners.

For a lot of good, easy to read information about both oral and genital herpes, I recommend the website below. You can also email me with questions, if you'd like. I've had genital herpes for 10+ years.




Orignal From: if i have yeast infection and they did blood test for genital herpes can the yeast make test inaccurate?

2 comments:

  1. Please change you're mind now if you have any doubt about Herbs. I'm a living witness. I was cure of Herpes by a great powerful herbalist Dr. Dominic Elabe.it was after I got my worst breakdown on 12/2/2018, when I was diagnosed of Herpes Simplex Virus. I became worried and ashamed to show myself in the public. I tried so many antiviral treatment, to see if I could get ride of my health issues,but non could cure me,glory to God. My researchers on the Herpes remedy got me excited when I came across lots of testimonies on how there where cured of Herpes with Herbs by Dr. Dominic Elabe.......
    I did contacted the Dr, luckily for me it was his happy day. He had to take me to his hospitals to view the other patience of much critical conditions and of group pictures with testifying patients who had been cured. It was indeed a great day for me. I quickly requested for my cure cos I was convinced he could cure me as well. Not long he prepared the medicine for me and sent through the DHL delivery service. It was together with an herbal cream that burnt all the blisters on the affected parts. I followed the instructions given to me, and it works for me too. My Dr, just confirmed me Herpes negative. I'm so happy with my life now.Dr. Dominic Elabe is a good man and had been with his gift from birth.you need to contact him yourself for any health challenge @

    Email: DominicElabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com.
    Phone no:+2348140918600

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete