1/12/2012

i just found out i have herpes :( im scared! is there cure.. help!?


i just found out i have herpes :( im scared! is there cure.. help!?

There's no cure... sorry, but yes, keep spreading it... HAIL 666The questions you ask should have been asked with your Doctor! However, no cure! But there is hope! Many have married with this virus and live loving lives together! There is one other way you could try and that is faith healing. Even AIDS virus has been totally removed by faith in God! These are, by the way, documented and factual! As St. Paul said, "All things are possible with God" I figure it this way; if God can defy the first law of thermodynamics, He sure can do most anything! Will make a prediction: Many will see arms created where there were none! Some will see legs where there were no legs and God will create them for many! A boy with "26" documented diseases and no feet was totally healed in Chicago years ago. He did not even have sex organs, yet God gave him them. He had no pupils in his eyes. God gave them to him! All of this, except the sex organs, happened in less than half an hour! It was documented in the Chicago newpapers and 13 Doctors said it had to be a miracle. You did not get that from a toilet seat and God does not care about your past.. He does care about your future! He forgives all our past and can heal you. Just ask! Oh, two years later, God gave the boy his sex organs. That happened in Chicago and it can happen to you, anywhere you are! The AIDS cures are also a matter of record! They happened all over the world. He is not a respector of anyone,, He will heal you...I can lead you in a prayer of healing if you want... My e-mail address is listed and from there we could chat. Then I could get your phone number or you can have mine and call. Be sure to go to the Doctor and ask him the OTHER questions! I know, it never will happen to us! I am thankful it has not to me long ago. God bless. EarlDon't give it to someone you love on purpose. That would be incredibly mean and selfish!




Orignal From: i just found out i have herpes :( im scared! is there cure.. help!?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete