1/05/2012

I have a dark red rash on my inner thigh with little pimples all around it, Do I have herpes?


I have a dark red rash on my inner thigh with little pimples all around it, Do I have herpes?

no. there is no way your girlfriend can give you a yeast infection. especially on your thigh?!? its a rash most likely prickly heat from well, the heat or do your thighs rub together? Try some gold bond medicated powder you have nothing.unless your gf has herpes, then no it's not herpes, but if you had sexual intercourse when she had he yeast infection, then you could possibly have a yeast infection as well, herpes usually don't appear on your legs or your crotch, usually on the genitals.It is hard to say from your description whether it is herpes or not, but it does not sound like it. When people experience a typical herpes outbreak, it is usually a series of pimples with clear, white or beige head on it. It usually does not include an additional rash. It sounds more like you may be dealing with folliculitis or another skin irritation. Since herpes can vary significantly from person to person, it is always best to have anything that concerns you checked out by a doctor. No matter what it is, if it is causing you this much discomfort you should get it looked at. The doctor can tell you exactly how to treat it.

Since you and your girlfriend do not know your STD status, you probably should request some testing while you are there. That way the next time you have something unusual show up, you will not need to stress that it is an outbreak.




Orignal From: I have a dark red rash on my inner thigh with little pimples all around it, Do I have herpes?

1 comment:

  1. All thanks to Dr. UTU if not for him I don't know what will have become of me today. I married my husband who was HIV positive like myself. We accepted it as fate since there is no cure. Two years after our marriage my life was torn apart when our family doctor diagnosed me of genital herpes virus I know it was from my ex whom I have dated years back. I became very worried because I don't know what will be my husband judgment when he finds out. I searched everywhere both on internet for cure but no success until my husband started suspecting but still he wasn't sure. I don't want to loose my marriage I prayed everyday with hope that there is a cure. I searched without rest blogs, websites, everything google says about herpes and cure and peoples comments one evening after work I was surfing the internet on herpes cure I saw a friend who was giving testimony on how DR. UTU have helped cured her of her herpes virus I immediately contacted her to confirm if her testimony was real. She told me it was. She also told me about African Herbs and Herbalist and Dr Utu. She then gave me Dr. Utu contact, which I contacted him immediately. He told me about his Herbal Medicines and how he has helped many people get healthy with fruits and vegetables and also cured many with his Roots and traditional Herbs, I was interested. He prepared and sent me Herbal medicine for both HERPES & HIV through DHL I used this medicines for both HERPES and HIV carefully as was prescribed by him for 1week and 4days without my husband notice. I waited for a month then went for medical test in a different hospital and I was both herpes and HIV negative I felt reborn. I showed my husband my result and told him everything including DR UTU. He contacted DR UTU who also sent him HIV Herbal Medicine. He used this Medicines for just 8days, then we both went to our family doctor who confirmed my husband HIV negative and me still negative. Our family doctor, Dr Paul is a good Christian and often advice his patients to use natural remedy. Based on confidential he do introduce some of his patients to DR UTU for Herbal cure. If you are sick and want the right Herbal Medicine contact DR UTU on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete