1/14/2012

Can a candida infection cause months of itching in testicles and anus?


Can a candida infection cause months of itching in testicles and anus?

So Rocephin and Zithromax are commonly given to any person with infection, and can also cure chlamydia, I take a big shot of rocephin when I get step throat, actually my 3 month old just had some last week. The Cirp is usually given for bacterial infections so that must have been the original thought, it can also be used to treat anthrax, and the tetracycline well that can be used for almost any infection.

Candida, which your doctor may have explained, is actually a yeast infection. In a woman it can lead to itching, burning, burning with urination, and can be difficult to get rid of. Most women can take a dose of OTC from the local Wal-Mart and be cured in a couple days, unfortunately for most women it can take several doses of Diflucan. Your doctor can swab it and do a culture to see what grows, like on a petry dish. Men can take Diflucan but they would have to take higher doses and it's not guaranteed to work. To me it doesn't sound like it would be HPV, you would have a series of cauliflower like warts sprouting everywhere. I would use a mirror however just to double check.

Candida can be seen in AIDS patients but I don't see it forming that quickly from one sexual incounter. It can take forever to get rid of unfortunately. Nonoxoyl can be a common cause, which is found in condoms if you used one, I'm assuming you didn't. Also prolonged antibiotic use can actually cause Candida as well or worsen the situation so if they were treating you for the wrong thing you opened the door.

So the only two choice you really have are the Diflucan but you can have allergies and there's no guarantee, also there's Nizoral, but it's EXTREMELY powerful and can destroy your liver and reduce your ability to testosterone. I'm not sure about using monistat, but it can safely be inserted into the vagina.

I would revisit my family doctor and say hey, I was treated for Candida naturally what can you give me as an alternative?

Good Luck to you,
I hope you find out what your problem is.Hi, I am a grandmother, but I am a Certified Iridologist and herbalist and I use natural things. I have spent my whole life in the dentist chair getting my teeth redone and redone. Of course that means a life time of being on antibiotics, now I refuse to take them because I have had Candida my whole life and have been fighting it my whole life. So therefore, I have had to find somthing that would get it under control and believe me nothing the doctors suggested would kill it. Here is what I found would kill it that is natural. I have had it in the vagina, anal (rectum) under the breasts and in the ears and scalp real bad and itching bad. First of all get yourself a good Acidipholus, it is the good bacteria that kills the bad bacteria (probiotics). I started taking Oil of Oregano, 30 drops a day. Not the regular one the one that costs $ 60 a bottle. I used Dioxiclor (20 drops in a douche) in a syringe doucher and immediatly it killed the yeast in the vagina. NOTHING would kill it but that on me. Do not rub this stuff full strength on anything it will take the skin right off. It is a special Perioxide that needs to be diluted with water. FInally, after about 2 years of having a spot above my rectum itch so bad that it was causing a sore, I used straight Iodine on it, every night. That finally went away after about 6-8 weeks. I started using the iodine in my ears and it keeps it from itching everyday. Dandruff shampoo takes the itch out of the scalp for a few day. There you go sonny, No one knows like me how hard it is to put up with that itching everywhere. It is tormenting and miserable! B.




Orignal From: Can a candida infection cause months of itching in testicles and anus?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My herpes virus that was cured by a great herbal medicine man. Since last 7 months i was having these virus. last 5 weeks I was in a great pain so I told one of my friends about it he told me that there is a great herbal medicine man that can cure herpes virus and so many diseases and he also help people in getting pregnant and bringing back EX Lover. I asked her if she had the contact so i could give it a try, she gave me the email ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com, I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and send me the herbal medicine and he told me that after few weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now herpes virus negative I couldn't believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same i couldn't keep this to myself so i decided to let it out on this page that if anyone one here need help in curing his/her heroes virus or trying to conceive should also give this a try once again you can email him email ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com whatsaap number: 2348073673757.

    ReplyDelete