12/08/2011

Yeast Infection Or Herpes! HELP!?


Yeast Infection Or Herpes! HELP!?

Girl. I thought the same thing and now I am stuck with this disease for the rest of my life. I did not want to tell my parents so I did not and when I finally went to the doc. She told me it was too late and non curable. You NEED to go to the doctor. Yeast infections do not leave blisters like that. Please just at least tell your parents you need to see a doctor and if they don't take you then you can go your self. Please just do it. You should never wait when you see something or feel something that should not be there. Go to the doctor immediately! PLEASE!yeast infection dont have lesion,its only have vaginal itching,burning ang irritation,and thick white vaginal discharge than can be worsen prior to menses.your blister was sign n symptoms of herpes which can be cluster over perineum or perianal area(anal n vagina), you can go check for viral culture that may be painful to obtain.you can do sitz bath to ease the pain.theres recurring episode during stress,fever and menstration....better go check on your doctors.Doesn't sound like a yeast infection. Sounds more like herpes unfortunately. Don't freak out! Go get tested. That's the only way to know for sure. I just had a similar scare. Turned out to be nothing. But having multiple bumps?? I don't know what else that could really be caused by unless you're shaving in that area. Go get tested!




Orignal From: Yeast Infection Or Herpes! HELP!?

No comments:

Post a Comment