12/07/2011

I have a cold sore on my hand and I was wondering how to get rid of it?


I have a cold sore on my hand and I was wondering how to get rid of it?

....i dont think you can get cold sores on your hands? maybe go to a different doc and have them look at itThis can take a minimum of 2 weeks to clear up, often longer. Do not prick this with a pin because the virus is present in the tiny blisters on top and you can spread this to other areas of your body. You do need to keep this covered to prevent transmission to others and to surfaces. It will not be moist, it will just have the medication on the bandage which is not moistness.Not sure it's a cold sore. How do you know that it's not a type of wart? Something that works to dry out warts and fungus on the skin is Neem soap. It also clears fungal infections.




Orignal From: I have a cold sore on my hand and I was wondering how to get rid of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment