9/20/2011

'TOTALLY GROSS' by herpes boy

'TOTALLY GROSS' by herpes boy








herpes boy reads co worker's shocking email. herpes boy is a web series about the quirky life of rudolph murray. herpes boy is a nickname because of the birthmark on his face. more about him at www.herpesboy.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


'ipod crisis' by herpes boy








herpes boy has an ipod crisis. herpes boy is a web series about the quirky life of rudolph murray. herpes boy is a nickname because of the birthmark on his face. more about him at www.herpesboy.com


Boys Like Girls
herpes boy

Image by YODCOX!




Orignal From: 'TOTALLY GROSS' by herpes boy

1 comment:

  1. I will ever remain grateful to Dr.Odey Abang. I'm Stephanie from Canada. I was diagnosed HSV 2 on 2/11/2016 this was my worst experience of my life time. I was not interested in the English prescription since it has no cure. I had read series of books and watch people gets cure naturally with Herbs. I ran into a research and was interested to give it a try, then, I read about the miraculous works of Dr. Odey Abang, the great and powerful herbalist who had cured patients from Herpes and much other diseases.
    I contacted him directly to his mail
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    He replied back and requested for a trial,which he prepared and sent it to me.
    Before I could finished it, I was assured something might change my status.
    When I checked, my doctor congratulated me negative and willing to work with the herbalist for natural remedies.
    If you have any health issues ,contact dr Odey abang now @
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete