9/02/2011

How To Stop Cold Sores From Recurring

How To Stop Cold Sores From Recurring








www.medstores.net Zovirax (Acyclovir) is one of the most commonly-used antiviral drugs, it is primarily used for the treatment of herpes simplex virus infections, as well as in the treatment of herpes zoster (shingles). Aciclovir was seen as the start of a new era in antiviral therapy, as it is extremely selective and low in cytotoxicity. Pharmacologist Gertrude B. Elion was awarded the 1988 Nobel Prize in Medicine, partly for the development of aciclovir. Dr. Richard Whitley, a University of Alabama at Birmingham researcher and pioneer in antiviral therapy, was the first to successfully use the drug in humans. Aciclovir is active against most known species in the herpes virus family. Aciclovir is commonly marketed as tablets (200 mg, 400 mg, 800 mg and 1 gram), topical cream (5%), intravenous injection (25 mg and ophthalmic ointment (3%). Cream preparations are used primarily for labial herpes simplex. The intravenous injection is used when high concentrations of aciclovir are required. The ophthalmic ointment preparation is only used for herpes simplex keratitis. In Singapore, it is available as a 400 mg preparation known as Avorax.


HERPIX COMMERCIAL








This is a faux commercial for a fantastic fictional product that helps out people with Herpes. Made in one day - music by K. Wagner Directed and Produced by Hugh Berry homepage.mac.com
Video Rating: 3 / 5





Orignal From: How To Stop Cold Sores From Recurring

1 comment:

  1. I will ever remain grateful to Dr.Odey Abang. I'm Stephanie from Canada. I was diagnosed HSV 2 on 2/11/2016 this was my worst experience of my life time. I was not interested in the English prescription since it has no cure. I had read series of books and watch people gets cure naturally with Herbs. I ran into a research and was interested to give it a try, then, I read about the miraculous works of Dr. Odey Abang, the great and powerful herbalist who had cured patients from Herpes and much other diseases.
    I contacted him directly to his mail
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    He replied back and requested for a trial,which he prepared and sent it to me.
    Before I could finished it, I was assured something might change my status.
    When I checked, my doctor congratulated me negative and willing to work with the herbalist for natural remedies.
    If you have any health issues ,contact dr Odey abang now @
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete