9/23/2011

Dermisil H-Formula for Herpes Topical Treatment (30 ml)

Dermisil H-Formula for Herpes Topical Treatment (30 ml)


herpes herbs - click on the image below for more information.


  • Always Patch Test an Area Before Starting Full Treatment Regimen.
  • Wash affected area with soap and water as this helps the plant extracts penetrate into the viral areas more rapidly.
  • Dry affected area completely.
  • Apply Dermisil H-Formula liquid to the affected areas with a clean cotton ball or q-tip.
  • Apply 3 times or more per day. You should start seeing results from the first application. You may use the product anytime you have an outbreak.

DERMISIL H-FORMULA for HERPES! Our products are proven to eliminate herpes and genital herpes outbreaks and are most effective when used consistently as directed.





Dermisil H-Formula for Herpes Topical Treatment (30 ml)





Click on the button for more herpes herbs information and reviews.





Treating Genital Herpes

Article by Charlene J. Nuble




Orignal From: Dermisil H-Formula for Herpes Topical Treatment (30 ml)

1 comment:

  1. I will ever remain grateful to Dr.Odey Abang. I'm Stephanie from Canada. I was diagnosed HSV 2 on 2/11/2016 this was my worst experience of my life time. I was not interested in the English prescription since it has no cure. I had read series of books and watch people gets cure naturally with Herbs. I ran into a research and was interested to give it a try, then, I read about the miraculous works of Dr. Odey Abang, the great and powerful herbalist who had cured patients from Herpes and much other diseases.
    I contacted him directly to his mail
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    He replied back and requested for a trial,which he prepared and sent it to me.
    Before I could finished it, I was assured something might change my status.
    When I checked, my doctor congratulated me negative and willing to work with the herbalist for natural remedies.
    If you have any health issues ,contact dr Odey abang now @
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete